Follow the steps below to create an account. You cannot register for courses if you do not have an account.
You will need to enable cookies for our website in order to login and view courses.
Go to the “My Account” tab at the far right of the menu bar, pictured below.
Once you have clicked on the “User Account” tab, you will see the screen pictured below. Fill in the required fields and click the “Register” button and your account will be created.
If you click the “remember me” button on the form pictured below, your login information will be automatically stored by your browser and you won’t have to login to access your account every time you visit the site. If you are on a shared device, you may not wish to click this checkbox.
Once you have registered and logged in, you will be able to complete your profile page.
NOTE: The first and last names you enter on your profile page when you register for an account will be the names that print on your course Certificates of Completion.
Once you have created your account and are logged in, you will see the screen below. Here you can change your profile details, see which courses you’ve purchased, and see which courses you have completed.
The bullet points on the left contain the following:
- Dashboard – the dashboard for your account
- Orders – all of the courses you have purchased and any other financial transactions
- Downloads – If you have purchased any downloadable materials, this link takes you to them. NOTE: Courses are NOT downloadable, so your course materials are NOT located here. You can access your course materials through the “My Courses” section at the bottom of the screen.
- Address – This is your billing address. If you use a credit card for purchases, the address on the card must match this address.
- Account details – Here you enter your name as you would like it to print on your Certificate(s) of Completion. You may also change your password and update your email address here.
- Logout – You may logout here